User login

If your have been scammed and you sent your money to Ukraine you can open a file against this woman

Is CharmDate.com a scam site?

I like this page

5 replies [Last post]
brachymd
User offline. Last seen 2 years 2 days ago. Offline

Checking on whether CharmDate is a scam site?

Lordkelly
User offline. Last seen 7 years 30 weeks ago. Offline

This company, hires girls, many are sent to them by agencies that deal with good looking woman,  as fronts, that is.... they or the agency that sends them, make a portfolio of photography, and videos, of the girl,  a vast percentage of this girl do not stay at the site,  or online, when they are available, they have their videos and photos posted, a user comes, likes the girl, gets in touch with her, and is charge a good deal of money, this person believes he is talking to the girl he saw her photo, but no, he is not, he is chatting with some hire employee of charmdate, that makes himself appear as the girl, who might be in another city, sleeping or whatever, her payment is she gets  50% of what the man spends on her profile in the site.

When a video comes in turn, since the man wants to see the girl, the site, Charmdate, presents a video previously film of the girl and the employee does the writing of the conversation, when and if the man wants to see her standing up, or wants to prove her validity, they stop the video, makes excuses, that the internet is not working etc. etc,   THis people are experts on this situations, I do understand this is a business and this people, their owners, can run it as they want to, but one thing is run a decent site, another is scam people by pretending he is in contact with a lady and he is not.

I have written and complaint to them not least than 12/14 times, and they come back, with letters, well made, by their lawyers, which they have good ones,  they know that they are working illegally and scamming people, with no answers but just nice words, and no solutions.  They post prices of usage, for example, one credit, which  at the cheapest fare is Usdlr four,  is supposed to last for 10 minutes in the chat, their advertising stipulates that the cost is 0,50 credits for five minutes, but they grossly overcharge not only on the values of the chats, but in the telephone calls, and the video usage.

There are in this site some girls who are truly looking for somebody but must of them are fakes.  I have proved this a few times already, and have been explicit as to tell them but they do not care.  They have a good business for them going, but not for their clientele, so they keep scamming innocent users

This situations produce an ill will and  bad name for the ukrainian people, as to have scameer in internet going as they please, lying and overcharging.   

I do not want to ge into the matter of possible collusion with prostitution.

I will like to know from you, what can be done about this, and what steps should I take, I have told them already that I want to sue them and take them to court.

texas2
User offline. Last seen 1 year 50 weeks ago. Offline

I would even say "the king of dating scams"

texas2

Sure, it's one of the biggest scams dating sites

texas2

it's one of biggest scam dating sites, watch this video how they scam men

https://www.antiarnaques.org/en/check-if-a-russian-dating-site-is-honest-or-scam

brachymd
User offline. Last seen 2 years 2 days ago. Offline

Wanting to know if CharmDate.com is a ascam dating site?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
Fill in the blank