Check the Russian dating websites scams
The dangers of Russian marriage agencies and dating sites scams became recently even higher if compared with “Russian women” sending messages directly to your email address. The main difference between the two types of scams is that 95% of the women listed on Russian dating sites really exist, while scammers who act directly use false profiles and are therefore easier to recognize. So, how do you evaluate the seriousness of a Russian dating site or matchmaking service?
All the history of Russian dating scams since 1990. The best kept scam secrets of international marriage agencies.
The operation seems somewhat difficult since Russian dating sites or marriage agencies may be registered in your country and own a very credible website. There are, however, very simple methods to understand if a Russian matchmaking service or dating site with
Russian women is serious and honest or if it’s another scam dating site. You will not find this kind of information anywhere else, just on our site!
Okay, let’s get started:
1. The percentage of Russian girls between the age of 18 and 25 must not exceed 15% of the total number of profiles presented on the dating site or the matchmaking service. Why? Because the truth is that girls of this age are rarely interested in meeting a foreigner. Scam dating sites are saturated with sexy girls under 25.
2. If the site is full of profiles of Russian models, there are very good chances for it to be a dating site scam. In reality, the most beautiful and sexy Russian and Ukrainian women have the embarrassment of choice in their own country and rarely use dating sites and marriage agencies. Look at some of the profiles on www.ukreine.com – you will see some profiles of Russian and Ukrainian women whoreally exist and are seriously interested in marriage.
Watch this video: a former employée of a local dating agency in Ukraine makes a confession: she had to upload fake profiles on different dating sites as Anastasia, Charmdate, Ua-dreams, Victoriabrides and make men spend money on messages and chats.
3. Try to create a profile with poor details and that would not be appealing to any woman: no profile picture, age 50+, no detailed description, low stature, big weight. Wait 1-2 days. If you receive a lot of messages from beautiful young Russian and Ukrainian women, it’s a Russian dating site scam. If, following some changes made to your profile, the interest of women increases, it is a relevant sign.
4. Check the rules of the Russian dating site. Is it possible at some point to get directly in touch with the Russian or Ukrainian girl? If this is not possible, the risk of being a scam is really high: how can you be sure she is really writing to you and that it’s not a dating site scam? If so, you should be able to see the girl on Skype, and not on the paid chat site. Why? Because if you talk with the girl on Skype, it means that she’s really interested in you, and if you are forced to communicate only through the paid chat, most likely the young Russian or Ukrainian woman only does it to earn the money that the scam agency pays for each minute she spends with you on the chat.
5. Read testimonials for that particular international dating site or a marriage agency in the “Dating sites scams” section of our site or on other forums. Look for this marriage agency on dating sites scam lists. if you are a victim of a scam, add your testimony on our site or write us at email@example.com
Watch this video: a man from US is scammed of 300.000USD on a pay per letter dating site (Valentime) in 11 months
If you still have doubts and want to check if a dating site or a marriage agency is a scam feel free to contact us.
Good luck in your search for the perfect Russian or Ukrainian woman!!!